Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its been tooo long!

Hi everyone! Sorry its been tooo long since I last posted on here. Its been quite a big few months! Very busy. plus my little one refuses to ever take a nap for more than 30 mins which leaves me no time in the day to sit down here.  But anyway, I have some very exciting news... I've just started studying Interior Design!!! i'm really excited but also nervous as its back to school and its another HECS debt. I'd only just paid off my business degree! Im only doing it part time, so its most likely going to take a good 4-6 years to get through it. But i'm really excited I just wish I would have studied it way back years ago when I was initially toying with the idea. Anyway its happening now so i'm really excited!

Today I thought id share some pictures of rooms with gorgeous mirrors. I am a little obsessed with mirrors. I don't seem to be able to buy enough. I love the light and energy they bring into a room. I've been hunting for a nice mirror to hang in my lounge room to reflect some of the light from the front door. I found a gorgeous round silver mirror which i'm keen to get. Im very into the venetian mirrors and round mirrors at the moment. Here are a few gorgeous rooms featuring mirrors.

What do you think about the below?







No comments:

Post a Comment