Friday, April 29, 2011

7 things you didn't know about me and my top blogs...



Im lucky enough to have been awarded the stylish blogger award from Decor like butter! and the One Lovely Blog Award by Mix and Chic. 2 Great blogs I love! 

In honor of these awards, (thank you ladies), i'm going to follow tradition and continue the award by sharing my top 15 blogs and share 7 things about myself :-) 


Soooo...where do I start? 


1. I am about to compete in my first ever triathlon this weekend! Okay its just a mini triathlon, but its still very exciting and nerve wrecking! Its only 1 day away and i'm feeling totally unprepared for the swim- especially because its in the ocean! Don't get the wrong impression of me though, i'm no athlete - not by a long shot! I'm just keen to have a go and have some fun with something to work towards. 


2. I've worked in advertising and marketing for the past 8 years, and loved it! But decided its time for a change. While I still love that industry, I feel a bit like i've "been there, done that"


3. When i'm not obsessing over decorating, I love reading about economics and geology. Each totally unrelated, but each equally fascinating to me. 


4. I could eat chocolate anytime, day or night, breakfast lunch or dinner! But which girl doesn't feel the same about chocolate right?


5. I am about to celebrate my 9th, yes 9th wedding anniversary!


6. I arrange and rearrange my house almost daily. Drives my husband insane. Raise your hand if you do the same?


7. Love nothing more than staying up late laughing and chatting in bed with my husband at night. 




My top 15 blogs that I love are: 


1. Decor like butter
2. Mix and chic
3. Party Mouth Foodie
4. Once.Daily.Chic
5. savvy home
6. My little Apartment
7. Oeke Design Blog
8. Oliveaux
9. Table tonic
10. Anya Adores
11. Ish and chi
12. belle maison
13. Made by girl
14. harper and harley
15. In my house


Make sure you check out the above blogs. I love them!


Chelsea xo

10 comments:

  1. It's great to learn more about you. And good luck in your coming triathlon. I hope you bring home a medal! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A triathlon. Woohoo. HOpe it all goes well today. And yes, I put my hand up re: changing rooms around. Each school term I do the boys rooms (they love it) but after nearly 25 years together the Mr is quite used to me doing this.

    Let us know how you go today (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 9 years! That's quite an achievement! And good luck with the triathlon! x anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I survived the triathlon and more than that had a ball! Im already excited to compete in the next one in October! They are soo fun! Though the ocean swim was freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment! Congratulations on the triathlon and 9 years. Agree with you on number 4 and 6, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can't believe you did a triathlon; mini who cares that's an achievement - congratulations.

    I'm so grateful for being rated 3 in your top 15 and grateful that you have introduced me to some new blogs.

    Keep up the good work, your blog is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! Loving your blog, now following! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your nr. 8 and 9 too. I'm a dark chocolat addicted :-) lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for new followers. Thanks and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there. Can def relate to #6... and also to #2. Love that you enjoy reading about geology and economics!! Claire

    ReplyDelete