Friday, October 21, 2011

Going green.....well kind o

I've been a little obsessed with finding the right indoor plant these past few weeks.  I love the pop of green they add to a space, and how they somehow make a room feel and look fresher.  I tend to be drawn to more neutral calmer spaces when I relax so plants add the little pop of colour I think is necessary to really finish the room.

What indoor plants do you think work well? Im keen to hear from you.

Here are a few pictures of interiors with plants or cuttings of leaves that I think work fabulously.





Image credits - Elle decor, madebygirl, decorpad, pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love green plants in a home. It adds a pop of color and instantly makes a space feel fresher!

    Have a great weekend, sweetie!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .. it's Linda from OEKE - and re: your comments about the artwork - they are from .. http://www.designerboyscollections.com/intro_01.php .. happy shopping.

    Oh, and love your mood boards. Wouldn't it be great if we would just mood board our rooms and whammo - they were done. No $ to spent and no heavy lifting.

    Have a great week (-:

    ReplyDelete