Saturday, November 19, 2011

More nursery love..

Being home all day I tend to go a little mental and find myself consumed with thoughts of decorating and redecorating rooms. While I decorated my daughters room over a year ago I find myself still not happy with the end result. I know why, but just haven't taken the opportunity to repaint it yet. I've decided the colour is not dark enough and its missing a dresser! Anyway on my hunt for more ideas on how to make her room just right i stumbled across these gorgeous pics of some nurseries. Enjoy! 


Isn't this a cute idea for a kids room - a monogram made from crayons! So cute! 

 Cheapchicnursery.com

Bellemaison23.com

bellemaison23.com

cheapchicnursery.com

cheapchicnursery.com

Laura Diego Nursery - Bellemaison23.com

Cheapchicnursery.com

Cheapchicnursery.com

Cheapchicnursery.com 
Cheapchicnursery.com

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous nurseries! I love nurseries that are fun, stylish and modern and these examples couldn't be more perfect! Love the DIY crayon monogram idea, by the way. It looks adorable and fun!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous images here..I love the crayola print...very clever ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea with the crayons. I love that. Good luck with deciding what to do. Must be an exciting but frustrating process with so many great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great ideas - forget kids' rooms, I want them for mine!!

    P.S. I am following now, so I can keep up with your posts. Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ou have sooo great inspirational photos :)

    aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love darker nurseries - somehow they seem perfect for sleeping (which hopefully is what happens a lot in them!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice rooms!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crayon picture is a great idea and so simple. I'm going to copy that one. Gorgeous blog too, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete